Thank you for your interest in joining the International Association of Coroners and Medical Examiners.
There are two levels of individual membership with IACME, which are outlined below:
- Associate Member - Individuals associated with medicolegal investigations, such as students and retirees, as approved by the Executive Committee. Associate members do not have the privilege to vote or hold office. The first year of membership as an Associate Member is no cost and renewals are $50/annually.
- Fellow/Active Member - Current affiliation with a medicolegal agency. Fellow/Active members are the only members with voting privileges and the ability to hold office. The first year of membership as a Fellow/Active Member is no cost and renewals are $100/annually.
Office Membership include one Fellow membership and entitle the office to register their staff as Associate members. Office memberships are based on the population of the jurisdiction and will be classified as follows:
- Class I - Population <100,000
- Class II - Population 100,000-500,000
- Class III - Population >500,000
State Membership is available for state medicolegal associations. For new members, there is no cost for the first year.
Vendor Membership is available for vendors who are involved with medicolegal investigations. Vendor members will not have voting privileges. Vendor memberships are $250/year starting the first year.