IACME Accreditation Frequently Asked Questions
- Where do I go to learn about the required standards?
- The standards for IACME accreditation can be found here.
- How many standards is my office required to meet?
- Your office is required to meet 100% of the required standards and 90% of all non-required standards. The standards are listed here for review.
- Who pays for auditor travel to my office?
- Your agency is responsible for all transportation, meal per diem, lodging, associated incidentals, and accessibility costs for the two auditors who will visit your office.
- When is my annual maintenance fee due?
- Your agency will be invoiced on the month anniversary of accreditation. For example, if you were accredited in April 2019 you will be invoiced for the annual maintenance fee in April 2020.
- What if I have additional questions?
- All questions about the process can please contact the IACME Secretary:
John Fudenberg | (702) 455-3385 | Email