This page is dedicated to providing COVID-19 resources to the medicolegal community. In addition to resources, polices from multiple agencies are shared to assist during this challenging time.
COVID-19 Survey: Research on medicolegal response to the COVID-19 pandemic is being conducted through Washington State University. The survey is 16-questions long and should take no longer than 10 minutes, with the questions based around testing protocols, facilities, and resources. Please participate to provide feedback on this important cause! Take the survey here.
IACME COVID-19 Webinars
- Recording from April 15, 2020, including speakers Dr. Sarah Reagan-Steiner, Dr. James Caruso, Dr. Margy Wagner, and Chuck Heurich
- Password for access: u1.q@c@?
- Recording from April 8, 2020, including speakers Dr. Sally Aiken, Dr. James Caruso, and Lauri McGivern
- PPT from Dr. Aiken
- Storage Center Admit Form - from Dr. Aiken
- Community Storage Center - from Dr. Aiken
- Pandemic Body Transport - from Dr. Aiken
- Trailer Grid Chart - from Dr. Aiken
- Recording from April 1, 2020, including speakers Dr. James Caruso, Dr. Chesley Richards, and Dr. Cynthia Gavin
- World Health Organization - Report of the WHO-China Joint Mission
- Coronavirus Sanity Guide - Includes meditations, podcasts and blog posts; Ten Percent Happier App (present on the page) is offering a free 6-month membership to COVID responders. Email email@example.com for more information on accessing the resource.
Ada County, ID - Policy
Boulder County, CO - Policy
Boulder County, CO - Procedures
California Department of Public Health - Guidelines
Clark County Office of the Coroner/Medical Examiner, NV - Protocol
Fulton County, NY - Protocol
Fulton County, NY - Intake Sheet
Fulton County, NY - In Hospital Death Flow Sheet
Park County, CO - Policy
Richland County, SC - Autopsy Protocol
Richland County, SC - Scene Protocol
Snohomish County, WA - Procedures
Snohomish County, WA - Release Procedures & Handling Guidelines
State of Conneticut Office of the Chief Medical Examiner - Postmortem Care Information
State of Indiana - Guidance for Coroners
COVID-19 Funding Opportunities: