A list of applicable grants are available below. If you would like to submit a grant for posting, please email email@example.com.
National Institute of Justice:
- List of all currently funded NIJ grants
- Investigator-Initiated Research and Evaluation of Firearms Violence - Closes March 30, 2020
- Research and Evaluation of Technology - Facilitated Abuse for Criminal Justice Purposes - Closes April 8, 2020
- Research and Evaluation on Violence Against Women - Closes April 13, 2020
- Research and Evaluation on Policing - Closes April 13, 2020
- Graduate Research Fellowship - Closes April 15, 2020
- Native Student Travel Scholarship Program: Connecting Science to Crime and Justice - Closes April 15, 2020
- Research and Evaluation of Victims of Crime - Closes April 20, 2020
- Research and Evaluation on Drugs and Crime - Closes April 20, 2020
- Research on the Abuse, Neglect, and Exploitation of Elderly Individuals - Closes April 20, 2020
- Research and Development in Forensic Science for Criminal Justice Purposes -Closes May 18, 2020
- Research and Evaluation for the Testing and Interpretation of Physical Evidence in Publicly Funded Forensic Laboratories - Closes May 18, 2020
Please see below info for the next iteration of the BJA opioid-related funding opportunity, which has expanded to include stimulants and other substances of abuse. While not specifically called out in the FY2020 solicitation, forensic laboratories and medical examiner/coroner offices should consider this funding opportunity, and encourage participation in the webinar scheduled for next Wednesday, March 25. Application Deadline: 11:59 p.m. eastern time on May 21, 2020. Thanks!
BJA Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Site-based Program (COSSAP)
Date/Time: March 25, 2020, 3:30 p.m. ET
This webinar will provide an overview of the FY 2020 Comprehensive Opioid, Stimulant, and Substance Abuse Site-based Program (COSSAP) funding opportunity.
Register | View the Solicitation